Algorithmica Research AB is the data controller of your personal data and we care for your personal privacy and always strive for a high level of data protection. This Privacy Notice explains how Algorithmica, as data controller, collects and uses your personal data. The information below also describes your rights and how you can enforce them.
Algorithmica Research AB (hereinafter called ‘Algorithmica, ‘we’, or ‘us’) is the data controller for the processing of personal data in the context of your contact with us.
When and how Personal Data is collected
We collect and process your personal data in different situations, such as when you visit our website, download our white papers, subscribe to our newsletter, or fill out a contact form for a webinar or training opportunities.
The personal data that we collect and process are given by you directly. We obtain your name and contact details when you fill out a form on our website. If you are a client, your personal data may be provided by your employer.
Type of Personal Data collected
We collect some personal data from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, download our white-papers, or request to contact us through our website. The personal data we collect includes your name, e-mail address, company, title, and any other information you submit on the form.
If you become our client, we may also collect some or all of the following personal data elements: your name, e-mail address, employer, and title.
How long will Advisense retain the Personal Data?
We store your personal information for 2 years after the last interaction with us, such as filling out a form on our website, or having a meeting with us. You can opt out of these communications at any time.
Where is your Personal Data stored?
Your information will be stored within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and access to it is secured with the highest level of technical standards and practices. In some cases, your information may also be transferred to and processed in a country outside of the EEA. Any such transfer of your personal data will be carried out in compliance with applicable laws and always with the appropriate safeguards in place to ensure the protection of your information.
What legal basis do we use to process Personal Data?
When you sign up for our newsletter, or submit a contact request, Advisense will process your personal data with the purpose of delivering that service for you.
By filling out a form, you agree to let Advisense use your data for delivering newsletters, or white-papers. This is based on your consent, which you can withdraw at any time.
In other cases, we process your data based on our legitimate interest where the purpose is to manage an effective relationship and market our services to you.
We understand that you may at times need further information from us regarding your personal data or that you may wish to update or correct the personal data you have provided to us. In light thereof, you have the following rights:
- Right to access your personal data: you have the right to obtain confirmation from us as to whether personal data concerning you are being processed and, where that is the case, access the personal data and information.
- Right to rectification of personal data: if you find that personal data that we process about you is inaccurate, you have the right to have us correct such personal data.
- Right to erasure of personal data (right to be forgotten): under certain circumstances, such as if your personal data has been unlawfully processed or you have withdrawn your consent (if the processing of your personal data is based on consent), you have the right to request and obtain the erasure of your personal data from us.
- Right to restriction of processing: under certain circumstances, such as if you question the accuracy of your personal data or you have objected to our legitimate purpose for processing your personal data, you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data until a solution has been found.
- Right to object to processing: under certain circumstances, such as if you question the accuracy of your personal data, you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your situation, to such processing.
- Right to data portability: if your personal data is processed by automated means based on your consent or for the fulfillment of our contractual relationship, you have the right to request that we provide you with your personal data in a machine-readable format for transmission to another data controller.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: you have the right to lodge a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data with your national supervisory authority.
Questions and exercising your rights
To exercise your rights, please contact Algorithmica: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have any questions on this privacy notice or how we handle personal data, you may also contact Algorithmica via the same address as above.
If you wish to contact the Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection, you may do so at:
Phone: +46 8657 6100